Nursing Homes | Retirement Homes | Residential Care Facilities
Automation Consultants professionals have decades of experience in management and information systems for healthcare organizations. You can discern this experience from the personal resumes of Chris, Lynn, and Sherry.
Long term health care providers can easily manage accounting and materials with Microsoft Dynamics GP. An excellent fit for residential care facilities, nursing or retirement homes, Microsoft Dynamics GP provides the functionality and visibility you need that stand-alone accounting systems just can’t handle.
Complete Asset Management
- Manage every detail for fixed assets including quantity, location, condition, maintenance and status.
Flexible Chart of Accounts
- Set up your chart accounts the way your business requires to facilitate the reporting you need. Flexible chart of accounts means you can easily accommodate healthcare changes including reporting changes from Medicare and Medicaid.
- Easily integrate billing and or EMR applications with Microsoft Dynamics GP. Large volumes of data and automation capabilities ensure that your system can stand the test of agility and flexibility.
Budgeting and Reporting Your Way
- From budgeting revenue, tracking capital, and executing payroll, the easy-to-use yet sophisticated tools in Microsoft Dynamics GP ensure you have access to the data you need to run your business.
Purchase Order Management
- Creating and tracking purchase orders or requisitions – complete with approval automation – helps you better track purchases and inventory. Encumbrances are built in to help you properly track purchases against your budget.