ACInm supports the aims and values of the Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP), an internationally recognized certification program for the information, communications, and technology industry. In order to provide the highest level of ethics, competency, and experience to our clients, we require ongoing certifications. In addition to training we undergo for Microsoft and other products, our staff members are committed to the high professional standards of the ICCP.
Founded in 1973, the ICCP, has dedicated itself to the establishment of high professional standards and the furthering of the goals of its parent societies. Nearly 55,000 individuals have already earned the recognition and rewards gained from passing ICCP exams — the most widely accepted means of professional certification in the industry.
To receive accreditation as a Certified Computing Professional (CCP), professionals must meet rigorous requirements:
- Pass Information Systems Core Examination at 70% or higher
- Pass two specialty ICCP Examinations at 70% or higher
- 48 months of full-time (or part-time equivalent) direct experience in computer-based information systems
- Computer-based Information Systems Experience with data processing systems, programming, management, and teaching computer-based information systems
- At least 48 months work experience
We are committed to providing our clients with exceptional customer service. Our experience, expertise, and ongoing training ensures that we bring the very best, highly trained, and talented consultants to each of our clients. Read more about why ACInm is the most trusted Microsoft Dynamics provider in New Mexico.